Do you have the key to our next hiring?
We are continuously looking for new candidates that are motivated to join a succesful consulting company with large cap customers across Europe. We primarily are looking for Management Consultants – newly graduated or with some years of experience who are eager to learn and keep it fun to work together. We get a lot of applications, and every new application is welcome. However, if the minimum qualifications and preferred qualifications are not met, we will not get back to you.
Who are we?
We are an advisory and solutions company located in Hellerup (next to Hellerup Station) that has specialised in strategy execution and digital transformation for larger companies across Europe. We provide advisory services and digital solutions that help large organisations to succeed with strategy execution and to succeed with the digital transformation.
What are we offering you?
- A unique opportunity for a personal and professional development.
- Access to a successful management consulting career.
- The opportunity to travel all around Europe on your projects.
- International and flexible work environment.
- Client facing projects and top level executive exposure.
- Possibility to work with some of largest companies in Europe.
Are you our new colleague?
We look for a talented team-player to help us with our steady continuous growth.
As a trusted advisor within strategy and digital transformation, you will join a fast-growing and successful company with a young culture and senior professionals. Therefore, there is plenty of knowledge sharing and a constant learning curve. You are an outgoing person with strong communication skills and aren’t afraid of getting out of your comfort zone. You are an eager fast-learner with no fear on trying something different. You have strong IT skills. If you match above, then we may be the opportunity that you are looking for:
- A top performer with a Master’s degree or PhD degree in IT, business strategy, software development, computer science or related field.
- Good native skills in Danish and/or Swedish.
- You must be situated or plan to relocate to proximity of Copenhagen/Malmö.
- Strategic mindset and an ability make strong personal impact, ie. good consulting skills.
- Knowledge of IT such as BI or database design, programming and/or analytics.
- Ability to perform independently as well as work across projects within a team. Large degree of freedom with some traveling in a high-performance culture.
- Experience from a enterprise company as strategy consultant or architecture lead.
- Experience from consulting company with relevant large cap customer experience.
- Ability to be flexible in terms of assignments, travel, industry; a documented Doer with strategic mindset.
- Ability to create custom analytics, reports, data extracts, and SQL queries, database design.
- Software development of business solutions involving various technologies (SQL, XML, SSIS, C#, .NET, Java, etc.).
Relevant job-related references that may be contacted during interviews.
Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Management Consultant”.