Staun & Stender is an advisory services and solutions provider to larger corporations in areas of strategy execution, information management and process intelligence.
We work with our customers across a footprint of northern Europe, offering events for community sharing and network opportunities.
Meet us at our upcoming events:
- Aligning Portfolio Management with Strategy | September 11 2019 | Copenhagen – More information will follow
- Ensuring Technological Success through Digital Dexterity | October 10 2019 | Stockholm – More information will follow
- Enabling Your Strategy through PPM | November 5 2019 | Aarhus – More information will follow
- Creating Company Value from Successful Portfolio Management | December 3 2019 | Oslo – More information will follow
- When PMM optimises your Project Portfolio | June 26th | Århus.
- Strategy Execution & EA | May 23rd | Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Digital Journey: “The Role of Digital Governance” | Helsinki| March 11.
- Process Management: “Make it actionable” | January 24th | Copenhagen. Keynote by Henrik Holde, Senior Director at Maersk Drilling
- Digital Governance: “GDPR & Strategy Execution in action” | October 10/11th | Birmingham/London. Keynote by Michael Noonan.
- Digital Governance: “Strategy Execution made for real” | September 18th | Stockholm. Keynote by Anna Sandberg, SEB.
- Process Intelligence: “Make it actionable” | June 7th | Copenhagen. Keynote by Henrik Holde, Senior Director at Maersk Drilling.
- Strategy to Execution: “The value of automating Digital Transformation” | May 29th | Stockholm. Keynote by Annika Klüver.
- Strategy Execution: “Dare to Disrupt” | May 3rd | Hellerup. Keynote by Jess J Ibsen, CEO at Itadel A/S.
- Digital Governance: “CIO’s role in Business Transformation” | April 13th | Hellerup. Keynote by Torben Bonde, CIO at Nilfisk.