We work consistently with our processes and policies to become a company with a green profile; a company with decent behaviour and supporting human rights. We as a company work with client delivery in accordance with UN2030 and Global Compact, our customer ethics align with human rights and a strong ethics to customer delivery in every aspect.
Customers can reach support or report grievance for any of the following reasons:
- Consultant harassment
- Such as the way people talk to you, provide nick names of you, dis-favors you, etc.
- Contractual failures
- Misalignment between agreed contractual terms and perceived delivery
- Complaints of quality in delivery
- Perceived low quality of delivery
- Delayed delivery
- Lack of skills
- Technical Performance
- Response times, etc.
- Functionality and user experience of solution, etc.
- Adverse changes in delivery conditions
- Such as late responses,
- Maternity leave/paternity leave, replacement actions
- Different behavior, etc.
- Or business-related reasons, such as
- Corruption (stealing, taking, misusing assets or money)
- Financial fraud (like changing financial records, changing dates of financial records)
- Disclosure of company information to other parties, stealing information from company to other parties or individually
- Conflicts of interest with employee’s private duties or private co-work arrangements. All employees are allowed to work against a plus-list of co-work, if and only-if agreed with management
- Reach out to support, using the support email or phone contact, typically if smaller issue.
- Reach out to your direct project manager– typically a senior consulting having the lead on the customer delivery
- Reach out to any of the partners who is commercially or technically accountable for any delivery, overall.