Staun & Stender is an advisory services and solutions provider to larger corporations in areas of strategy execution, information management and process intelligence.
We work with our customers across a footprint of northern Europe, offering events for community sharing and network opportunities.
Meet us at our upcoming events:
- Create Business Impact from Sustainable Business Architecture | January 8 2020 | Oslo, Norway
- Enabling Your Strategy through PPM | February 26 2019 | Aarhus, Denmark
How to make governance, living architecture in strategy to execution | October 10| Stockholm, Sweden
Aligning Portfolio Management with Strategy | September 11 2019 | Copenhagen, Denmark
When PMM optimises your Project Portfolio | June 26th | Aarhus, Denmark
Strategy Execution & EA | May 23rd | Utrecht, The Netherlands
Digital Journey: “The Role of Digital Governance” | March 11 | Helsinki, Finland
Process Management: “Make it actionable” | January 24th | Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Digital Governance: “GDPR & Strategy Execution in action” | October 10/11th | Birmingham/London. Keynote by Michael Noonan.
- Digital Governance: “Strategy Execution made for real” | September 18th | Stockholm. Keynote by Anna Sandberg, SEB.
- Process Intelligence: “Make it actionable” | June 7th | Copenhagen. Keynote by Henrik Holde, Senior Director at Maersk Drilling.
- Strategy to Execution: “The value of automating Digital Transformation” | May 29th | Stockholm. Keynote by Annika Klüver.
- Strategy Execution: “Dare to Disrupt” | May 3rd | Hellerup. Keynote by Jess J Ibsen, CEO at Itadel A/S.
- Digital Governance: “CIO’s role in Business Transformation” | April 13th | Hellerup. Keynote by Torben Bonde, CIO at Nilfisk.